Thursday 26 June 2014

New Years check-up.

Just like last year imm re-evaluate or whatever, my New Years resolutions, sau yeah.

Blog more: I been doin' 10 posts every month sau thats a yes! I literally still haven't finished my blog about John Mayer and still have freaking 21 other drafts. But achieving dat goal geol.

Choose happiness: I have been super trying to do this! Like i really am smiling more in times when I'm just flat faced and blank, no emotion hahahha but like i'll realise and then i'll just force myself to smile and it legit works! like i feel better and happier, even if i wasnt like upset or anything ahahhahaha. I still get worried, like a lot but i dunno it feels like the only right thing to do at the time i dunno. I needa e-mail my nana more though. And i still wanna get it tattooed hahahaha

Work hard: I have been actually alright at my work. A dumb little boy who doesnt know the difference between your and you're has more level 3 credits than me but I'm doing good. I'm not allowed to sit in the independent room so i have to sit in the little cage all by myself. But i get ma work done. Just still gotta keep working hard getting credits and all that. Hurry up and finish all my corrospondence's.

Get organized: I have actually managed to keep my room tidy. I make my bed enough times a week hahahaha. It still gets messy and un-organized but i just tidy it every week. It is so nice to just be clean and organized all the time. We're moving next month and me and ton are gonna share a room which will be pretty hard to keep clean, coz she saaau messy.

Be nice: I'm still hella sassy and sarcastic but I'm doing more nice things for people, actions speak louder than words or whatever. Giving people cute little presents randomly and just yeah making people feel better or at least just making em smile :D I'm still a dick though so maybe needa not be a dick because there are nice people so they can be my inspiration ahahahaha. Uh yeah.

Have confidence and say yes: I actually have done this a lot. And it's super good coz i've had lots of fun! Sometimes i will have said yes then been like oh i dunno maybe i dont wanna but them im just like nah i gotta say yes and do it and it's been reeeeal good. I sorta feel like on Yes Man ahahahaha but it's super cool and fun. I have said no though, just to one dance coz i dont like dancin' but i thiiink that might just me it.

Yeap das it.

No comments:

Post a Comment