Saturday 21 June 2014

Multiply.


Okay so yesterday was actually a pretty crut day for me BUT I had the most best day because Ed Sheerans new album came out in NZ. I was awake til like 1am and then remembered people talking about how it was gonna be realsed on the 20th so I was like oh I'll go see if it's there and it freeaking was!! I was so happy and excited and quickly listened to it before I went to bed. But then I knew I was in the art room all day at school so I took my ipad and my speaker, and literally not even figuratively listened to the album in repeat all day long. I think I listened to it maybe six or seven times? It is so beautiful and perfect and it's so hard with new music coz you love it but you don't know the words to sing it and like geeet right into it! Faaar, I'm just gonna listen to again right now and write about it coz das how I express my emotions best hahahaha.

One-  the first time I heard this song was when I was at Huruteas after our photoshoot and I lost my iPod Ahahahaha. She was still asleep and Olea sent me the link. It's so nice and calming and just peaceful. "All my friends have gone to find to another place to let their hearts collide" that's is the sweetest and nicest way of putting "falling in love" but it's ed and he's obviously a lyrical genius. I love the video to this too, simple and nice.

I'm a mess- I like songs that just straight away start, like no intro or whatever. I like this one, and I'd really wanna see him perform it live, there's like heaps of sorta differentness, like sorta it's not boring it sorta chops and changes? I dunno hahahaha. My favourite part is just when he's saying home home home ahahahha.  I don't get the line "put your faith in my stomach" but I rarely even understand anything really hahahha, I'll ask Ton. 

Sing- obviously this song is perfect. I love it so much and it's so different and cool. Georgette said someone played it and it reminded her of me which made me so happy ahahahhaa. I know aaallmost all the words to the real fast part ahahaha and I love all those lyrics too. I like Pharell, he seems like a cool guy hahahha. The video was, um different, but I still just love it coz Ed isn't all about having the most attention all the time, he's kinda low-key, especially compared to other celebrities, so I like that he wasn't the main thing in the video, a little puppet of himself was.

Don't- I loove this one. I just really like it hahahah. I read somewhere that Ed took out all the swear words from the album coz a cab driver or something said his daughter loved him and he asked him not to hahahha. I don't know who this song is about but I really really like it. 

Nina- okay oh my gosh the first little beat or note or whatever of this song reminds me so so so much of Stereo Hearts! Like when it comes on I'm like Myyy hearts a stereo ahahha but then the actual song starts. Oh Nina. I like this song, and just imagine little teenage ed when he had a girlfriend! "People grow and fall apart" I like that coz ain't dat da truth ahahahahhaah. I like it.

 Photograph- awww this is the sweetest song and I love it so much. Everyone's been talking about this one, like I've just been on the Ed Sheeran or Multiply hashtag for the past two days hahaha.  "We made these memories for ourselves" I like this song coz it's like slow but it's still upbeat I dunno I just like it.

Bloodstream- this isn't my favourite one, but I like the start and all throughout with all the mmmhhm mhhm mmm's. "Colour chrimson in my eyes" I like that line hahaha. It's different, I still like it coz I mean c'mon it's an ed sheeran song. It sort of reminds me of old ed, and his song London Bridge, not too sure why.

Tenerife Sea- I caaaant beeelieeeve it!! Ahahahah me olea and teah were all obsessing over this song last year when he performed it live. Everyone thinks it's about Taylor Swift. Ed is so nice. It's weird hearing it as a studio version, but it's still the same coz ed is that good, yah know how some singers sound suuuuper different live. But the only thing that's missing is the ssuuuuuper high part in "luuurve me in, darling" that he does, I wanted that to be in the song hahaha. "All that you are is all that I'll ever need" 

Runaway- I always straight away think of Bruno Mars's song runaway but it's nothing like that hahahaha. He talks about his dad lots in this album. I like the little rap rhymy part, but I don't know the words hahahahah.  

The Man- this is another one that everyone likes and is talking about. It seems like another old ed song too. "I don't love you baby, I don't need you baby" lots more words to learn hahaha. I like how he says Jesus in it, it doesn't sound like him, like it sounds like he put an accent on? Blurred swear words :D like it just makes me so happy that he did that hahhaha.

Thinking Out Loud- these next four I literally cannot even. This song is my favourite song I think maybe of my whole life. I'm like 95% sure it will be my wedding song. I turn it up to full volume and just I can't even. I love this song with everything I am. I posted it last night too. It is the greatest love song of our time ahahaha and I think everyone has to hear it and just realize how perfect ed is and his perception of love. Like his wife is gonna be literally the luckiest girl in this whole world. I love this song and will forever love it. It's my favourite on the whole album. This song is life. Gaaah it makes me wanna cry with happiness and I've only ever done that once in my life! Words honestly can't even express how much I love it and I wanna just listen to it on replay but then I'll start to get annoyed which is annoying hahahaha.

Afire Love- this song is about eds grandad who past away of Alzheimer's, and my nan past away of Alzheimer's too but Ed was six and actually knew his grandad but I wasn't even thought of when my nan past away, so I can sort of relate to this song but then I don't. But the chorus is what eds nan would say that his grandad said and so it's the sweetest thing ever. "Darling hold me in your arms the way you did last night, and they lie inside for a little while he wrote, I could look into your eyes until the sun comes up, and we're wrapped in light, in life, in love Put your open lips on mine and slowly let them shut, For they're designed to be together oh, with your body next to mine our hearts will beat as one" I just love this song.

Take It Back- loooove this song, it's fast again and has lots of words but then the freaking chorus. Mhhmmmm mmmmm mmm hahahaha I just love it so much and I've just been singing that part for forever. I love this song and I heard it for the first time when he came here and I watched the live stream and I just remember the lyrics "coz I'm a singer that you never want to see shirtless, and I accept the fact that someone's go to win worst dressed" and like I didn't remember the name of the song but I know that the songs was like all random lyrics he thought of and then chucked into his iPhone notes and then made into a song hahahaha and I just really like those lyrics coz ed is just so cool and straight up.

Shirtsleeve- how is ed even a real human like he is so perfect. "I'll wipe my shirtsleeve under your eye" like it's so simple but that's the sweetest thing ever. And I just love this song.

Even My Dad Does Sometimes-  I really like this song and it's actually really short but all the lyrics are real good. I love ed. "It's alright to cry, even my dad does sometimes, so don't wipe your eyes, tears can remind you're alive. It's alright to die, if that's the only thing you haven't tried, but just for tonight, hold on.  So live life like you're giving up, cause you act like you are, go ahead and just live it up, go on and tear me apart.  It's alright to shake, even my hand does sometimes" 

I See Fire- I watched the live stream, and the radio interview, and then he was on 20/20 and in each of those he said how much he loved New Zealand and would like to live here which is like the coolest thing ever ahahaha but I See Fire was his first number one single which is pretty cool coz like it was in the hobbit and all that. I really like this song and faar it's pretty old! The one time I reeeeally remember listening to this song is when we were coming back from Rere and we were blaaasting it! I think that mighta been the day we saw the Nuk boys and I got my huge bruise. 

I love this whole album so much and I love ed far he's just the best ever. I told my family that this will probably be the only thing we're gonna listen to for the next couple of weeks hahahaha. And yeeeh.

No comments:

Post a Comment