Saturday 21 June 2014

We're moving.

 YAAASS I haven't even blogged about this yet!! So like last month I made a post about all the houses I've lived in and i was tryna I dunno like mentally prepare myself coz we were talking about buying this new house, like we didn't know if we were gonna get it or not. BUUUT we got it!! So we're moving on the 1st of August and I honestly couldn't be more excited. 

Me and ton are gonna be sharing a room together which will be interesting. We're getting heaps of pets by the sounds of it hahaha. Mums already started packing everything up hard out. I'm just excited! We're not gonna be going on the town bus anymore though, and we're gonna live further from town which is sucky, but that's like the only bad thing I can think of hahaha. I'm so happy and excited to be decorating our new room coz I love doing all that stuff and we're moving back into like farmlands hahahah so we'll be little country bumpkins again! I'm so excited coz we have the river right there and were gonna make a full on tree swing like on The Notebook, then we're gonna make a fire pit and it's just gonna be so great! I've already made plans for everyone to come over and have super fun summer days!

I'm so happy that I changed my mindset and the way I felt about moving all because one of my friends said "moving is just like a whole new adventure" and it's weird how he wouldn't even realize how much that one sentence like changed me ole. Ahahahahah so this is also sorta like, be careful what you say to people because you have no idea how much it could affect them. I said thank you to him because like moving was such a big deal to me when it so didn't need to be, and I just hated it so much even though I'm planning to move to the other side of the planet in just a few months, great decision Els. So yep thinking process has changed, positive outlook and just excitement for the unknown has replaced fear of change ahahahah. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment