Friday 27 June 2014

June Favourites.

White nail polish- looks saaaau classy! And I've literally just had white on my nails all month. I like it so much man!! I've had like maybe four bottles of just plain "milk white" nail polish hahaha in my life though coz i just use it everytime i do my nails as a base colour. But yeah i just really liked it a lot.

El Da Rado- we watched this on mine and Oleas "disney movie night" hahahaha and I really liked it! Like it was funny and it was cool hahaha. Then I watched it again when I couldn't go to sleep.

TFiOS- well obviously. The movie was so good. Like as perfect as the book, almost exactly the same, same lines and far it was just so perfect. I didn't cry though which made me feel like the most heartless starts with b and rhymes with witch hahahah but then zoe said she didn't cry either so it made me feel less worse? It's just super good and i wanna watch it again!

22 jump street- this was literally the funniest movie ive seen in ages. I laughed the whole way through and then randomly the next day when i remembered parts of it. Some hansim boy was there and messaged me the next night just telling me how hansim my laugh is ahahahahaha.

Emeli Sande- she's is honestly so cool man! Clown, Suitcase, Maybe, River, Hope, and he cover of Imagine. I love her, she's just so cool and I really like her songs. Most of them are all on my sleep playlist ahahahaha.

Jesse McCartney- My homebooy Jesse!! Ahhahahahah literally the ugliest thing ever. But coz i got spotify i got some of his new music and i really like In my Veins, Makeup and Invincible. Makeup is such a funny song and it just always makes me laugh hahaha. They all sound like songs that should've come out in 2005 or something i dunno hahahaha

X- Obviously. i love it and it's perfect. i just love it and Thinking Out Loud is my favouritest song in all of life, and i'm not just saying taht and being over dramatic. I started trying to learn it on the piano too hahahahaha.

Really Dont Care- By Demi Lovato, the song is cool but the video is so so so cool! It made me so happy when i watched it with Shaynie and it's so cute. All her fans are like in front of the camera singing the lyrics and just think its all casaul and cool and then Demi comes in and its so cool and they're so happy its just cool. And her little sister is in it too which is cute hahahah.

Chocolate milk- Little kid aaaas but i love chocolate milk and have drunk so much of it. Up and Go's and chocolate soy milk coz im #hashtaglivingthehealthylife hahahahahaha but it's nice and i just lyke it.

SuperFruit- Oleas favourite youtubers and I love them so much! They're so sassy and cool and so funny! They're bestfriends, and I just love best friends ahahah like I just love seeing people's friendship, is that weird? They're so stylish and they can sing!! Far I just love them!!

JulienSmith- another youtuber but omg!! Olea and teah invited me to youth then teah didn't come to school so I went to Oleas and she was at work ahahahah so I was just hanging with the kiddies and boys! Antarge showed me Julien Smith and we were craaaacking up the whole entire time!! 

Kendall and Kylie photos- I have no idea why we started doing this but me and Ton just did it the other day. When we took a photo i was just like lets pose like Kendall and Kylie, dead eyes, no emotions, lips ahahahahaha and then i just did it with everyone else and everyone just clicked when i said Kendall and Kylie pose. So here they are.








No comments:

Post a Comment