Sunday 29 June 2014

Promposals.

So this is all kinda mixed up but everyone knows and everyone said yess so I can post this now ahahahahah. So I wrote this on the 12th of june which was the best day ever, like the happiest day of my whole entire life ever! I'm gonna write a post of what actually all went down for tomorrow and then i'm just posting this on sunday, but from Friday, but it was actually two weeks ago and I kept the secrets for that long and it was just great!! So here, this is what I wrote on thursdy, but with added bits I dunno, I just wanna remember this day forever!

This is so ugly, literally like everything else in my life, but today has been my absolute favourite day of this whole year, yup even better than the day at Nuhaka. 

This isn't reeeeeally my story to tell but neemine I feel like I played a very important role in these story's. The lead character of "wingman" So without further a dooo here's how two little hansim boys made me the happiest I think I may have ever been!

So everyone, and I literally mean everyone, knows who Peachy and Usher are, they all wrongly believe that they're my boys. But they're not, they're ma bro and ma cuz! They were the ones who took Olea and Teah to the Nuhaka ball last year all the way back in September! Faaar! So we've all become pretty dang close with these boys over the past few months. But today I dunno I feel like we leveled up our friendship ahahahaha but like I feel closer to them because they've come to me for advice (which I'm not the best at) ideas, help, courage ahahhaha, just overall wingmanness! It's a really weird place to be actually because I'm in the middle of ma bro and cuz and my two bestfriends, it's all super sneaky and secretive, like reeeeally bad in the absolute best possible way. Coz I'm keeping secrets and sorta going behind either the girls or the boys backs. That's making it sound so dramatic but it's just how I feel. 

So anyways on with the story. This is legitametly just literally gonna be our messages in a huge paragraph form. Faaar this whole thing started this morning when I told asher that I changed the breakup bribe (what he had to to if he didn't wanna be my friend anymore) to $95 of candy and one pepperoni pizza hahahhahaa. Just a nice good morning message for him. I was in art and Ken was smashing out her sculpture while I was on my phone the whole morning. But so then I asked him if he was gonna ask hurutea to the ball. And he said "umm I don't know probably though see what happens" which made my little romantic heart so happy ahahha. Then he was like are you gonna go and there is no way I am going to go to that ball, and do you know how long it's took for olea and teah to convince me to go to the Nuk ball ahahahah. If the girls say yes I have my night all set up, movies and munchies with Cyene and Shane! So then asher asked what's a funny way to ask a girl to the ball and at first I was like "nah I'm not taking part in this figure it out yourself coz I don't wanna get in trouble" ahahaha then he called me a pussy and said to help him hahahah and then I remembered that teah told me him and her were cracking up at me coz I liked this basketball prom thing, and basketball is already like the biggest joke between us all because I straight up lied to him that I played, and then on top of that hurutea went and watched him play on Monday, so I said "do that basketball one!" So he came up with the thing of getting a basketball and writing on it "will you go to the basket-BALL with me?" And I honestly couldn't handle it. I sent him eight messages that contained the word "cute" at least nine times and I was so happy and excited and hopeful that hurutea would like it!! Then he got annoyed coz I was saying how cute he was and boys always get defensive about their manlyness. He told me he was gonna buy the basketball after school. Then I said that they were gonna be like Troy and Gabriella off of HSM and he said he's been called that since he was 12 hahahahaha, and that part of the story gets even better later. He told me not to tell anyone but I had already told Ken and Colesh, then obviously I told Ton but that's all all all!! I just kept telling him how cute he was and he was getting annoyed ahahhahaha. Then we were just talking about normal stuff until after school and he bought the ball!! Then said how she left the receipt in his bucket he was gonna throw her the ball and then just give her the receipt ahahahhaha. I was just being annoying and girly saying how excited I am. 
 
So then I asked him if I could tell olea coz I was just too excited for anything and knew that I needed to ask what she would say if Sean asked her. Stupidly sneaky and secretive. But I told her all in caps and we were just being so excited all together and I was so happy like far I can't even I was so happy to be sharing my excitement with someone who was just as excited as me!!

I'm gonna put this part in even though it's not relevant, but in case the loser ever reads this. The little mischief he is, voice messaged me while he was driving, and I didn't know whether to just give him the seen or quickly reply so I quickly replied and just said "no dork don't drive and message reply to me when you get home" BUT THEN the idiot replied and was cheeky as "ellen I'm driving ooooh" so I gave him the seen then once he was home he was like "ahahaha did you panic?" And I went ooooff at him! You so should never ever text, or Facebook someone while you're driving! He was like oh you're a pussy you're teets NAAAAU I'm responsible and I'm not gonna be the cause of someone crashing and potentially seriously hurting themselves or others. And he was like nah I do lots of stuff while I drive, I talk and listen to music and sing and eat. Yeah but those things aren't illegal!! Far I was just going off at him, saying how dumb he was for thinking he was right and like how mad I was at him ahahahah. But I hope that boy remembers that growling I gave him. 

Oh and then I was still just voice messaging him about my day. Arguing about stupid stuff, it's so funny listening back to the messages that just happened a few hours ago ahahahah but we are always arguing and honestly never ever agree on anything. I think the only thing we agree on is that we both like Harry Potter and Chester See. Ahahahah we just go at eachother hahahha. Eeeeehhehehe then he sent me a photo of the ball farout I was honestly so excited! Then he was doing what he's known to do best, gossip. Ngaw but then he said like how asking is the hardest part and Sean said that too, that like he was nervous and I really feel for the guys coz I could never be a guy and have to do all that stuff! And I think some girls do take it for granted, all the courage, nerves like all the stress and worry and effort boys actually go to even if it may not seem like much. Fwaaaayyy. A smile has literally not left my face the whole day, and then I started to cry and just sorta didn't stop. I don't think I've ever cried of happiness but I was just so happy and I knew how happy teah was gonna be and honestly I'm so happy and I have no one to talk to only blimmen asher and Sean who don't understand girl emotions the way girls do hahahah so I was just crying and voice messaging asher while he was just being an idiot! But then he made me mad, as usual, ahahah so I stopped crying. I'm so annoying, like far the way I talk to him is so mean and always such an angry tone ahahahha! Then we were talking about how what would happen if he just asked her on Facebook again ahahhahaha and I told him that Sean told me that teah told him, oosh, that if he did ask her on Facebook that she would block him ahahahhaahhahahahaha, yeeeah hurutea! Then he was like nah I'm gonna be an idiot and do it on the day I'm actually gonna ask her and I thought that was sooo crackup but knew it was soo wrong ahahahha. Then we were talking about my boy and his handwriting. 

So then I started crying again thinking about the actual ball night and when the girls are getting ready, at Huruteas house, I already planned it, and then the boys show up all dressed up and then the girls come out of the room and it's just like the movies and it's literally gonna be the best thing I could ever imagine ever and I was so happy ahahahhaha. THEN he told me about how he asked his brother for the car and he's gonna fix it up in the holidays and I went crazy happy. He's literally gonna be like Troy in the last High School Musical and he's fixing up the car and it's his last year and their all going to prom and I was just bawling my eyes out like a pathetic baby!! But it's just so cute, it's literally HSM3 and I can't handle it. It's gonna be the night of nights!! And that was the end of that story. 

Okay so then the next story will hopefully have a happy ending!! So this is about my bro Sean. After asher told me he was gonna ask teah I asked Sean if he was gonna ask olea, Oosh, coz he said he was gonna a little while ago. And he just said he didn't know yet, like should it be cheesy or what, but he knew he had to do it in person this time. He said I was gonna be his wingman hahaha. And so we were just talking about how like me and teah are always with her so he wouldn't be able to like ask her hahahah like "girls always travel in packs" but I was just so excited and like couldn't even handle all the cuteness of this morning. 

Back tracking a bit. So later on in the day I finally got permission to tell olea about asher ahahahaha. It was so exciting to talk about it with someone who was as excited as me!! And we were just like all caps lock so excited! But then I super casually asked olea what she'd say if Sean asked her and she just said "he asked you to give me the lollies I don't think he will" and that made me kinda sad but then it still wasn't a freaking yes or no answer. But I told him and it honestly just feels so dang sneaky and wrong but it's so exciting and cute! He was so cute coz he was like "okay well I'll ask her, that means I got a lot of stuff to do" maaaan the little cutie!! Then he said I was top wingman seeeig \m/ Ahahahaha it made me so happy that the boys asked me to help but then it was so hard coz it's like keeping secrets or whatever but they're good secrets so it's alright, that's what I'm telling myself ahahahaha. 

(so i'm not gonna write a whole post about how their promposal went coz I don't know coz no-one will tell me ahahahhaa, but I was up the coast when all the planning went down, and Ton helped Sean set it all up and stuff so she was the best wingman ever im so proud of her hahahaha, just thought id give her the recognition she deserves coz I know how it feels ahahahahahaa. But anyways this story did have a happy ending and olea said yes and that's all I know hahahahah)
So that was my day of emotions. I honestly did not stop smiling, and then did not stop crying. I wrote this on the day but didn't post it coz then the girls would know obviously. But here it is now because they know!

No comments:

Post a Comment