Thursday 25 July 2013

New Years check-up.

Hahahah I don't know what to call this, but it's the middle of the year so imma read my New Years resolutions and see if I'm doing them or not. Then sort ma self out if I ain't okkrrrrd! I seriously cannot even believe it's like the end of July like actually what the heck!!

Take more photos and videos

I am so addicted to Instagram it's actually not even funny. At Kapa Haka we didn't take that many photos which is bad but took heaps at stage challenge. Lots of selfies. It's aaaallgood! 

Read more

I've read two books -.- but I'm reading another one right now! And I want to read hunger games and catching fire before the movie come out. I think I might read it to my brother, because I'm just such a great sister!

Be more fashionable, make an effort to look good

I love baseball tees now and wanna buy like hundreds of them! I'm still sitting here in sweatpants and a jumper. Mum said I have haha! At Kapa Haka live-ins I coulda looked better. And everyone's taken all my clothes!! All mine and tons friends come over wear my clothes then leave and don't give them back so my closet is a little empty! I just went online shopping -.- I love stuff.

Write more

Yup I've written in my journal pretty much everyday! I've filled up two and a half journals since around this time last year!! And I've kept my blog up! I love writing here :D

Gradually start tryna change my name to Ellie

I really don't even care about that anymore hahah! Everyone just calls me what they want. And at our school it's mostly just oi! Yeeh really don't mind about this!!

Make my friendships stronger

Well I got two boy mates from my love triangle. One of them wouldn't admit we're friends but we totes are hahahah, but yeah I've become closer to them coz we've been in our little class and just been making heaps of jokes yeah. Then I just went on a road trip with ma gurrrls! And they're aunty said I was their cousin hahah so we be closer too!

Get a talent

Meeeeer!

Get my learners

Woooops! I'm sixteen and haven't even started reading the road code :/ needa do that ASAP!!

Stress less

Little bit of family drama at the mo and I didn't get any credits last term. But I'm no doing art or photography boards this term. Gonna try avoid drama that might uprise from the triangle, fingers crossed there is none.

So some are going aaaaight and some I have failed at hahah still got half a year though!

1 comment: