Monday 22 July 2013

Dream 4.

This was the nightmare I had on my Birthday.
Me and my some of my friends from Japan were like having a sleep over and we went to the supermarket with all these other girls and there was this girl following us so we googled her and she was like a creepy hacker killer girl. There was this video clip and it was her driving around the corner and this ghost song was playing and it just kept replaying over and over! Then we all went back to my old house and we were all sitting in a circle just talking then the creepy girl came up behind me and gave me my phone and was like "you should really be more safe with this" then just showed my my SIM card and memory card then walked away! It was so crazy and just the best way to wake up on my birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment