Saturday 20 July 2013

Dream 3.

Hahahaah we were at school and it was like end of term and I had to do a speech for my least favourite teachers class. I had written some notes and they were really good ones but then I lost them. So the whole dream was pretty much me looking for my bites in room 7 and 8. Nobody would help me and were all just doing their own thing! I got so mad at every one. Then Teahs brother was running around outside yelling "come on guys, physical excercise time!" And Tons friend Tamara was like "ain't nobody got time for that I needa do my work!" I was still running around looking for my papers then I got this Asian guy to come into class and he had a mop on his head? But i had a mic and whatever I said he would say but in like chainsaw language hahahah then Gamer Boy walked in and I was like "oh here's my acquaintance, because we're not fiends, he de-friended me" sassaay! hahaha but he came in and just slammed the Asian guy on the table and said something funny, and me being me the annoying girl who likes all the boys just coz I laugh at everything laughed!

Hahahaha I thought that was quite an amusing dream yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment