Friday 5 July 2013

Dream 2.

I seriously do not believe that dreams imitate your thoughts because my dreams are whacked and weird!! This dream was on birthday and I also had a nightmare aswell so that's just great present from my mind in the night?!
At the very start of my dream I ran up and gave Daniel (this other white boy who i don't like and never will, but everyone says we go out) a big as hug and was like "MY rugby player can play rugby now" like coz he got his cast off, then everyone was saying happy birthday and it was a sunny as as day! Me, Olea and Daniel were taking photos on my iPad and Olea was taking them so bad so I took it off her and we were all making ugly faces even Daniel. Then on the field, coz it was at school, there were all these sprinklers so we were running around coz it was hot as! Then I went into my sisters class and Lane he said something nice to me? I dunno what but it made me smile ngaaw and then I checked my Facebook and he posted on my wall but were not even friends and yeah so mhhm. It was my birthday yesterday and it was so fun I wish my birthday was on a school day every year!! Sweet sixteen aye! No fairies have come yet to give me my maturity, prettiness and boy magnetism haha! 

2 comments:

  1. "No fairies have come yet to give me my maturity, prettiness and boy magnetism haha!" gurl I said that to lane about you! coincidence? i think not...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?? To Lane? Gurl why you adding more boys to ma triangle hahhaha

    ReplyDelete