Sunday 28 July 2013

Dream 5.

It was me and my friends Sheldon and Stacey and we were at the warehouse but it was super fancy with this big lobby area and it was BertiBertG's birthday and he had this big party thing and someone ate some of his food then he had a tantrum at his mum coz it wasn't good enough food? but then we left and were walking down the road down by juve and the tattoo shop then all these people from my class at Lytton were on the corner and we walked past them and they didn't even care like about me. Three of my like close friends were there and they looked sad because like they didn't say hi to me? But we kept walking and when I looked back this girl I didn't know was just giving me the evils. When we were walking we passed this restaurant and my other friend and her brother were there so I like asked them why my other friends were with those rude people and they explained it all. About how they got in with the populars and changed and stuff!

Then we were in England at this shop and Stacey was just telling me what to buy for her birthday and it got dark and that girl from before she was like following me around. I think we were in rehab? But I told a counceller person and she got put in this outside fenced off area with all these drug addict and prostitutes?? She got real mad at me then I tried to go home and my house was right next door, coz the rehab place replaced the pub. But she was following me and so I tried to not show her where I lived by going down the neighbors driveway and to my house but then she caught up,to me and was just yelling all this stuff at me! Then this other counceller from NZ drove up and said that crazy girl was normal and I had to go in the fenced of area? Yeah mhhm!

No comments:

Post a Comment