Friday 27 September 2013

Last Day and Holidays.

Yeh man it's Friday Friday gotta get doooown on Friday! Yuss I've survived another term of school, ole survived! Far out one more to go :( one more term with Olea and all the other year 13's!! One more term until I'm in my last year of highschool forever and that scares the crap outta me!! Today I had the funnest day ever though so I thought why the heck should I not blog about it! 

So first our class just had to finish a little bit more painting but then we came into town, blasting our One Direction yeh man! We went to the supermarket and all spent our five dollars that we were told to bring, I bought mah nooice juice and some shapes! Me and Shaney had to pay at the self payer thing and we were so hopeless hahaha! My iPod case was Kim Kardashians crying face and Shayne cracked up every time she saw it and was like eeeeeh it's the cuzaaay! So we tried to do it hahahaha we're so attractive! Some weird blue demonic thing happens on the photos hence the over editation soz not soz



Then we went to Teahs house and all the bmx boys and trophy making boys were there but I went and talked to Teah coz I hadn't seen her in a whole week and you would not believe what happens in just a week hahaha! Then everyone was getting annoyed coz we had to leave. Patience is a virtue mate!
We went to Matua Sols slick beach house and we had to do shabam hahahah I am honestly so hopeless it's like a dance thing and I got absolutely zero moves right haha but me and Jadey were just having fun it was so funny!

Then everyone was swimming but I didn't take any "swimmers" so I stayed out and talked more with Teah! We had a feed and then just tidied up! 




We tried to take photos by the pool and then Eric sprayed me with the water gun as you can tell by my face -.- so the whole way home I had to sit in da wetness! But i think they're cool photo's coz it looks like we're somewhere cool as with the pool and the palm trees, so magical!





We were all just chillin waiting for busses and stuff, having piggy back ride races and wearing eachothers hats and just kicking back which is legit my favourite thing to do with all mah hori friends!




Then we went back to school and me and Olea were cracking up over stupid boys and ugh it was just the funniest thing ever! I made that sound so boring but it was actually so fun! I know that no other school would ever do that! Have a pool party at their teachers house! Gah I just love our school. 


I'm fully just gonna have to right all that in my journal now -.-


So anyways! It's the holidays now and I'm am literally the most excited person in the world to do absolutely nothing! I have literally five things planned literally.

1. Have a beach day with Olea and Teah
2. Have a sleepover with them
3. Go play Black Ops with Ton at our mates house
4. Ombre ma hurr
5. Watch ALL the Disney movies, in order

The first four don't need no explanation and neither does the last one but you're gonna get one anyways. I don't wanna watch every single one because the list is like 315 movies long and most of them I ain't never even heard of before! So imma just watch the classics I think? Like just the most popular or I dunno I just have a IMDb list that I'll just go through! But I also wanna watch the Pixar aswell like Finding Nemo and Toy Story and it's mah life so I'll do what I want to haha I'm so ugly. So I've already watched two and all I literally wanna do is talk about them, like message Olea what I love and don't love, but I've decide I can't do that like fifty times hahah so imma just blog about it! I'll make another post but this is just like yolo let y'all know! But I'll just write whatever I want about the movie, I like dat idea, they'll just be like little mini movie reviews! I'll just publish it but add to it as I go along!! I'm also like pinning every movie I watch just coz I can!

So yeah that's all I have planned and I just ugh I can't contain my happiness :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment