Saturday 28 September 2013

Drama.

Drama sucks booty. I haven't ever really had that much drama in my life like some people, for them it's just drama after drama after drama and I give them ultimate props for being able to deal with all that because I honestly cannot handle it!

 I don't know what this post so about like the lesson or anything because I quite honestly don't know what I've learnt from all this just yet?

 I guess just be nice to everyone. It is so hard especially if they are really not nice to you, like don't use that as an excuse sorta? If they're being mean or just not nice you be extra nice to them! It's hard when everyone's just joking and then someone takes it seriously kinda like there's a fine line and it's hard to tell if you've crossed it and like just when you should stop. So just be nice and I only realized this yesterday when Olea told me and so it made me feel bad even though I like shouldn't kinda coz I'm feeling bad for someone who's hurt me so much? But from now on I'm just gonna try be nothing but nice!

Also don't share all your problems with everyone! Last night I felt so bad because I was thinking of all the people I've dragged into all my drama! And I feel like I honestly just needa apologize to everyone because they've made my problems their problems and that's just really not fair? I was just thinking if I woulda just kept everything to myself what would be different and everything? I honestly just needed to tell people though! Like I can keep other people's secrets but like not my own hahah that's so ugly but like yeah I dunno why I told everyone everything? Probably coz I'm just like mad and upset and need everyone's opinion. I dunno I just dunno if it was the right thing to do!

Cry! Hahahahaha just cry all your tears away! You feel so ugly at the time and are like ngaw why am I crying over something so stupid but just let it aawwl out! I am honestly so ugly when I cry but I don't currr! Ton wasn't here so I couldn't cry to her and she couldn't make me stop by making me laugh so my pillow got the worst of it, but I just feel better today! I feel like I'm gonna cry every time I think about all this so I think the floodgates are just open now hahaha oh well it's the holidays and I'll cry if I want to! Also my bed hair looks amaze and I have no idea why! So that made me happy :D so just cry! Because it's actually healthy like getting all the toxins out! I'm sure Teahs already wrote a blog about this hahah! 

Okay and lastly do things that make you happy and stop worrying! Don't let it get you down! You go on youtube and watch funny videos, you laugh and joke with your friends, you watch Bambi, even though I know it has the saddest part in history! You just cry all over again hahahah! You just do whatever you gotta do to get your mind off the situation! Stop worrying about things you can't control! I feel like I can't control all this because I don't really know what's going on really hahaha! And its so annoying because i overthink every little thing and then i overthink about me overthinking and gah i just needa stahp! thinking about yo problems aint gonna get you anywhere in life okay! Just don't let one person ruin your whole life because I know that life is always amazing even though it just might not feel like it at the mo. Keep that smile on your dial! I honestly never want to not be able to smile, that would honestly be the worst thing in the world! 

So uh yeah! I'm just gonna try remember all that but it's honestly so hard! Every time you react a certain way is how you're going to continue the story of your life yah know?? I dunno I just needa apologize to everyone and keep smiling :D bye for now!!

Okay here this is what I was tryna say kinda haha!


1 comment:

  1. aw i like this post lol aint nobody seen this side of you ellenstein haha

    ReplyDelete