Saturday 21 September 2013

Hey and sorry.

So hey! Far out I haven't PUBLISHED anything in like a month. I'm sorry for everyone who checks my blog religiously everyday. I'm sorry I've deprived your minds of my beautiful words. That my story's and dreams and just posts that have literally no point and meaning have been as transparent and not all there as me hahahah gah I'm so funny. Sorry for that too. Sorry for not "giving my blog any luvin"

Excuses and explanation tiiiime even though no one really cares or needs to know hahahah!

Gurl the past four weeks have been dramatic, traumatic, new, very emotional, hard, annoying, fun, amazing, and just pretty crazy without pretty much anything happening hahah! I've just been livin life, going to school chilling with mah gurls, instagraming, facebooking, tumblring but I obviously ain't been blogging have I! Been writing, writing like five page long blog posts but they're not for this blog they're just to get everything out kinda? Like writing letters to people but never actually giving them? Writing in my journal everyday, it is honestly the biggest chore of my life hahah, but I know imma appreciate it so much when I'm older, I already love reading the start of my journals from like a couple months ago hahah always livin in da past!! Painting mah nails, doing mah hair. Ooooh saying goodbye to bestfriends :'( Reading, crying. Breathing hahah I dunno! Talking, texting and messaging all my bestfraaaands about all my problems. Got the bestest real mates ever. Obsessing over a new wittle baby coming soon! Shopping, making little hospital kits for baby-mama! Ugh I just love all the little tinyness of everything!! Giving my sister blood noses, fighting with her in general really but just play, we still have our heart to hearts all day err'day! Ohmahgawd I played black ops!! I killed 50 people in like fourty minutes!! Had McDonalds three days in a row -.- they actually have the nicest mango smoothies!! Been doing lots of school work! Naht!! Ugh it's so confusing and annoying coz I missed like two weeks! I will be getting credits just not as many as I planned because I haven't been able to do as many standards -.- just, just to let you know!! Ooh bought some new pants!! Got a clear iPod case so I've been printing heaps of cases and just been so excited and just ugh yess!! AAAAH IOS FEAKING 7!! Nah it deserves it's own post that has no point at all so yup imma try sound all technical and smart and do that!! Uh listening to good music, getting annoyed at my music and skipping every song! Reading a crud load of quotes! About my mood and emotions and just reading and thinking! Okay ohmygosh yes I have been thinking and thinking and thinking and just endless amounts of thinking about literally one thing and I hate it and ugh I just why my braing why!! Why why why! Just why! Okay yes just thinking. Uh making new friends! Stalking hahha! Yup okay that's pretty much a month in my life! Just a fat paragraph but I don't know how to not make it look like that so deal with it.

So now it's almost the holidays and last holidays I posted heaps so hopefully I'll do that again! I have so many half finished posts in my drafts, I'll try finish them coz they're obviously amaze hahha ! Soooo many dreams in my notes on my iPod! Like it's crazy! But I just wake up while I'm half asleep quickly just write down the main parts or whatever! Ooh I'm going to the One Direction movie tomorrow, well today coz it's like midnight, and just know I'll be so happy and excited that I'll wanna write about it hahah! Um yup! So don't expect big good amazing things just expect things hahha hopefully even just things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment