Sunday 22 September 2013

Chocolate appreciation post.

My new favourite chocolate is Whittakers mini creamy milk chocolate. It is so good I can't even describe. And plus it's two a.m so my brain isn't really functioning -.- but I love it because it's mini. Like it just makes it so much better and I have no idea why!? It's just perfect and I've literally eaten the whole bag of minis this weekend. Yolo right? I just needed to share that quickly and I couldn't write a status coz I'd get no likes and my friends would know how hungi I am. But here I do whatever the heck I want and don't care much :D y'all should try dat chocolate. The whole entire bag too. That's the best way to eat it mhhm. Highway or noway? Is that the saying? Is noway a word? Whut. My autocorrect didn't change it! Noway must just be one word! Woah hahaha! Or I could just say go hard or go home?

No comments:

Post a Comment