Sunday 29 September 2013

DIY hospital helper I dunno thing.

So one of my friends just had her baaaaabey today!  We've become heaps closer lately and I love her to bits! I know she's gonna be the best momma and that baby is gonna have so many people who love her it's not even funny! I wanted to help out so I decided to make a little hospital survival kit thingy just to try make her stay a little better :D it was so much fun getting all the stuff and writing the note! 

Here's what it looked like:



And this is just what was in the little note explaining what was in it!

Headband and hair ties to keep your ratchet hair out of your face.
Toothbrush and toothpaste so you don’t poison err’bodys noses with yo dragon breath.
Wipes so you can try wipe the ugly off your face noooo just an easy way to feel better and cleanaaaaa.
Two conditioners coz I’m the idiot who thought one was a shampoo. In case you don’t have any and stay a while so you can just wash yah hair like a normal person, with two conditioners.
Hand sanitizer in case you touch anything naaasty, or to give to people before they hold the wittle gem.
Chapstick so yo lips aint all dry and cracked
Deodorant so you don’t staaank
Chocolates and sprite in case you just need it, sugar, calories, a drink yeeh man. There’s one for Kayne but I doubt he’ll get it.
Muesli bars coz that’s what I do, give you food when you’re hungraay

And then I just wrote how much I loved them all and stuff but yeah you get the idea!

When she opened it she laughed and then she told me the next day that her mum gave her a grilling hahahaha! It feels so good just knowing that you've helped someone and made their life(?) just a little bit easier by making them smile :) because as yah know a smile is a curve that can set everything straight :D I sound like I'm just upping my self and showing off but I honestly just love helping people :D hope everyone has wonderful lives and if Bly ever reads this I hope you're having the time of you're life with the little Bunny xx

2 comments:

  1. Gurl you actually always come up with the best ideas fo everythang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guuuurl when i finally have kids, guurll ill be waiting for me a pack like this yall!!! :)

    ReplyDelete