Sunday 3 August 2014

Sunday munchies.


Dione woke me up at like 2am by almost throwing up on me ahhahaha and so I couldn't go back to sleep till like 4am and I had to move out onto the couch on in the living room. Dione kindly told me to hurry up and wake up and i straight away got up and told her we had to go find my mums sim card outside ahahahah coz i like legit almost cried coz i thought i lost it! But we found it straight away luckily! Then we just spent the whole entire morning watching old home videos. Dione was the ugliest child ever i love their home videos man they''re so funny!!

Aunty Deb came to pick us up but donny wanted me to stay the night again so i did. Dione was sick all day so i got Naaki up and gave him breakfast and we watched Despicable Me while donny went back to bed. We went down to the shop and bought heaps of chocolate and drinks, an then i had a bite of donnys pie and so we went back and bought ore stuff, theeeen we went home and were so freaking bored and i needed, needed, Facebook so we bribed Lan and Hayds with our leftover food ahahahah and we went to the shop aaaaagain to buy a topup ahahha. So we just spent the rest of the day sick and cold in bed taking turns on the phone hahhaha. It was actually a sorta fun day!!

Someone literally stole my shoes and they were my favourites too! So i had to go to school the next day with no shoes and it was so cold and rainy but luckily Kiana let me wear her jacket for the day and i was just so tired at school and was just so happy to come home to our nice new perfect little house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment