Friday 1 August 2014

Friday fun.

I'm not too sure which angle to write this post from. The positive, everything's great and alright and I'm so happy for everyone side, or the true emotions ahahahahah but I thiiiink it's best to just "be kinder than I feel" far this is dramatic saaau okay! This weekend was suuupaa fun and I don't write in my journal anymore so imma be doing more journal entries when I dew dah fun stuffs. But i just realised this woulda been sups dupa long so I'm just gonna do it day by daaaay!

Friday: Pack up and gheeeet! It was official moving day and thank the friendships gods that hurutea invited me over to watch kapa haka so I didn't have to do any hardwork! So I went to school on the bus and then faar got to go into town with the little henskim whanau class! Love those hansims! They all made the biggest deal about sitting in the car! And I was like nope I have the longest legs I get to sit up the front!! The whole way into town we were talking about kapa haka.


Henry dropped me off and I've never been inside Aunty Max's house. We were all just cracking up being hansim. Me and hurutea watched kapa haka aaaall day long. I love it so blimmen much, like I really love kapa haka, and I love hurutea too. Hurutea being the no shame girl that she is was doing full on performances!! Far it was a crackup!! She was so excited showing me all these videos of all the different teams and songs ahahahaha it was cool to see her so happy and excited by it all!!


She was on my Facebook and it was THE funniest thing I've ever been a part of ole. Faaar I was just cracking up to the daaaays! She's so ugly and I just can't even!! I'm just gonna chuck the screenshots on here so I can treasure them forever, I still haven't even deleted all that stuff. Mum was all concerned and stuff about how dangerous it is and like how everyone's gonna see it and take it seriously but I just told her I literally don't even care what people think of me.





So with hurutea and Asher's amaaaazing plan making and not worrying about being late ahahah hurutea just jumped in the shower and asher said he was going to get a haircut, idiots. Aunty Max took us into town and we went to find Olea at China Palace. Then she went back to work and we were just tryna find things for Hurutea, we took forever in Cotton On to buy shoes, then at Farmers for makeup and as we were looking i was like i bet Sean will scare me and literally right then he did and it honestly felt like an electric shock! Sean had a billet and I felt so bad for him coz he literally just had to follow this bunch of annoying teenage strangers ahahaha, i was waiting for Sean to get there so he could carry my bag round for me ahahahah.

We went lots of places ahahah Asher got his shoes from Hannahs and i went in there coz there was seats ahahaha i gave Sean his present and he loved it! I was so happy coz it wasn't much but he was real appreciative of it! Uuuum then oh yeah then as we were walking passed specsavers Lana came out and told me about Donny's little surprise leaving party and i was so so so thankful that i actually had plans for saturday now instead of just being hopeless at home!!

We all jumped in Ashers little car and Hurutea totally took it the wrong way but I called shotgun coz i have the longest legs and i so didn't wanna be squashed in the backseat with Hurutea and the stranger, just feeling self-conscious the whole time. But nah it was coz I'm so in love with Asher that's why i called shotgun.


We got back to Aunty Max's and started making butter chicken, I literally did nothing at all to help! Nothing ahahahahha. I played music and i wasn't even good at that!! I was so loud and annoying which is what Im best at but Hurutea said it was alright and i was actually funny so that made me feel better but far i was soooo tired and soo hungry but right as soon as the kai was ready was when i had to leave!!

Had to go aaaall the way to K road and when we passed my old house i was jut like gaah we woulda been home by now!! But it was cool, nice and warm, mine and Tons room is real cool and we had wifi so it was great!!




No comments:

Post a Comment