Saturday 2 August 2014

Sober Saturday.

Haaahaaaa! Okay today was a pretty big day for everyone! Woke up and had haaaaashbrowns for breakfast! Then we had to go our old house to clean up and it was not fun at all! I had to wash windows and walls and i got so much freaking spray cleaning  stuff in my eye from cleaning the ceiling. Then the ultimateness of the day my mum reckons "Oh you're just like Cinderella except your not going to the ball tonight" and it craaaacked me up an far out! But then thankfully i got to leave cleaning and went to town with Aunty Debs. She went to hockey so i stayed home and just ate solo much junk food ahahahaha. Then there was all this drama with Ton tryna get there. But they eventually got there and we took photos and I had a shower and got all dressed and pretty!


Then Rerepo and Jack got there and we played on the trampoline and we're just being dicks to each other, the girls had been with the boys all day so we're so annoyed at each other!!! I was all ready and Teah had told me to go over like 3 so i went over and they weren't home yet so i just stayed in her room charging my phone, i got bored so i cleaned her room ahahahaha. They finally got home and started getting ready, hair make-up blah blah blah go read Huruteas blog for all the details hahahaa. I straightened their hair and that was about it hahahha! When Olea put on her dress it was so ugly but i actually got teary eyed ahahahha i didn't let her know that coz all hell would break lose ahahaha but she just looked so pretty!! The boys showed up and they looked like boys. And then olea and hurutea walked out and they were way too hansim and casual about it ahahah, they took heaps of photos and olea was getting very annoyed. I didn't wanna make everything all about me but i asked if i can have a photo hahahaha. They all went off to their night and all that and i waited for my aunty to come pick me up again, shoutout to her for driving me everywhere!


We didn't want to show up to the party empty handed so we went to the gas station and grabbed some chips and candy and everyone was happy as when we got there coz they were hungry ahahaha. We we're fashionably late so everyone was already there, I looked real pretty in my outfit but then i was like nah I'm gonna be comfortable and changed into sweatpants ahahaha. It was small but fun, i had to go to bed pretty early and ton and donny kept checking up on me, i texted ton when i needed to go toilet ahahahahaha, and i said just five more minutes and the my number one boy Jahrah came in and was like bei come back out ahahahaha so i went back out and i was shaaaaking i was so shivery but not cold but Lana grabbed me heaps of blankets and i was just still sleeping. I told Ton to check her phone when i needed to pee again ahahahahaha and then more people came and sat in my seat so i went into the shed with Jah and sat on a low as as seat by him, with all my blankets and i was just sleeping hahahaha, like thats all i do at parties is sleep! All Donnys family is the best man I love them! I spent like an hour or something like that just sleeping by Jah and then was like "far where is everyone else?" and they were all out the front so me and Ton went round there.



We all cuddled into my blankets ahahah me, Kiana and Angel. It was so funny man!! we were taking photos and Kiana ran over, then she was like "i don't hang out with you at school coz you seem like a goody good"and then far it was funny we were talking about shoes and Lloyd and Kaata were like what colour are your shoes or something and then one of them was like bread ahahahahhah far it was funny! Then Lloyd went somewhere so he was like BRB and Kaata said "Black Red Bread" faaar it was a crackup!! At 12 everyone had to leave so put everyone to bed and i slept on the couch in donnys room. Fun fun fun day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment