Wednesday 27 August 2014

August Favourites.

Disney. Just this whole month was Disney. I love that i love Disney i dunno why i just do. So we went to Disney on ice and it was aaaamaaazing!! It was so cool and all of us were so excited about everything and it was just saaah cool! It was so fun hanging out with all may girls and Antarge just travelling, eating and jamming to Disney music all the way there.

Theeen Princess and the Frog oohmygosh i've watched this movie like six times this month? I watched it before we went to disney coz i hadn't seen it and needed to know what's up and i fell in love with it!! It's so good far out!! And the soooongs! I am in love with the songs. And like I dunno if it's just my favourite movie at the moment but i think that it may be my favourite Disney soundtrack, if that make sense? I love what the whole movies about but sorta makes me feel bad for myself or like worried coz i don't have a dream and don't have something to work to achieve besides like a perfect little husband and family when i'm older ahahahah so that sorta makes me Charlotte and not Tiana ahahahaha nah man I'm almost there to achieving my dream of working at maccas!

This ones gonna be a biggun ole. Buuut I am obsessed!! With IM5! The Disney Dudez!! i love them so freaking much and have literally just been obsessing over them I downloaded all their music and then they have a youtube series aswell called #bandcamp and it sucks coz this week is the last episode and that just i can't even. Like when i obsess i go full on fangirl obsessing! I followed so many fan accounts on instagram ahahahha and just like full on stalking! I just love them, they're so nice and so good at singing and funny. But my favourite is Will <3 hahahah but he's the best singer and he's the cutest and he's the funniest, he's so awkward like he's literally the definition of adorkable!! And gaaah i just love him ahahaha. 
My favourite songs by them which everyone has had to listen to in the car every single day are How to love, i already really shameful loved that song, like i dunno but it's originally by lil wayne and i just i dunno thought that was hansim that i like one of his songs and ew i remember i got it from someone bluetoothing it to my hansim little phone ahahahahah when the names of the songs were_all_like_this ahahahha and i hated it, but faaar they're just so good and they're so cute with their little non-existent microphone and hansim videoing and awww Dalton who actually left the group!! 
Then their version of Fancy, Will's part oooohmygosh!! Me and Georgette do this hansim little hand thing when his part is on but it's just so good! And they all wear onesies and i really want the same one as Will ahahahahha literally a stalker!!
Their mash-up of Am I Wrong and Rude! It was on the episode of #bandcamp when they all had to go on dates and Gabes date was his actual real life girlfriend and her name is Alex so their ship name is Galexy which me and Ton love so much!! But the mashup is so good and Will's part is so freaking perfect far out!!
Lastly is one of their original songs which is Touchdown Dance and it is soooo dang catchy and i just love it. We listened to it in class, me kaata and ton and then kaata was singing it the rest of the day and it's just a cool song with a cute "meaning" and i love the dance ahahahah.
I just love these boys so much and the're on tour in amurrca and far people get to meet them and they're so lucky!!

Todrick Hall!! Sorta connected to IM5 coz he kinda birthed them ahahhaah i dunno but he's the Janitor on Disney Dudez and it's like on his channel with the 2nd and 3rd Disney Dudez. And with #bandcamp aswell like it's at his house and his house is THE coolest house ever! Like he has so much Disney stuff and his whole life is just Disney it's so cool!! He's on tour now aswell and he's just started doing daily vlogs he's just so cool!! His parts are my favourite son Disney Dudez but he has his own two singles, It Gets Better and that is the coolest song with th best message ever!! And then Just Love which is cool aswell. He's just a cool guy!! He's got the coolest eyes ever too and I don't usually care about coloured eye!!

Taylor freaking Swift!! I love One Direction so I'm not supposed to love her ahahaha not too sure why but its just our thing ole!! But her new single Shake It Off is per-fec-tion!! It's so catchy and i think i may have listened to it about realistically 40 times? It's such a cool song with again another good message! My favourite line is "And to the fellas over there with the hella good hair
Won't you come on over baby, we can shake, shake, shake" I think thats the best line ever ahahahha and i've pre-ordered her whole album hahahaha! luuuv et!

My cup!! My fricken favourite most bestest cup in the whole wide world that i loved with my whole entire heart.....for one week. It was so beautiful and perfect and that's all I'm gonna have in my house when i grow up hahaha. I just love it with everything i am ahahahahaah.



No comments:

Post a Comment