Wednesday 2 October 2013

Summertime.

My favourite season is definitely winter but it's over now so no point living in the past hahah! Nah but it's getting hotter already and Summers a coming! I really am not the biggest fan of Summer but decided there ain't nothing I can do about it but be positive and think of all the things I do like about it! So here's a list of thangs I like about NZ summers!

Ice cream
Trampolines
Watching the stars 
Summer music- my absolute favorite right now is We Own The Night by The Wanted
Doing stuff with friends
Camping
Going to Rere
Ice blocks
Sunglasses
Only having one blanket so it's way easier to make your bed
Barbecues
Frozen grapes! They are the shiizz!
Playgrounds
The beach
Takeaways after a day at the beach
Freaking Christmas!!!!
Christmas movies 
Christmas music
Cold drinks because I just love drinks!
Sunrises and sunsets
Shirtless boys -.- ew you ugly 
Longer days like daylight savings
Strawberries
New Years 
Coconut scented sunblock
Heaps of family time
Taking lots of photos!
Swimming
Cicadas
those little fluffs that float around in the wind
Big long talks
Good beach hair
Trying to get a tan and being proud of the tiny colour change you do get -.-
Laughing at everyone's burnt peelingness
No school!
Bonfires
Fireworks
Glow sticks haha
Water fights
Ooh putting the hose on the trampoline! That is the definition of fun!
Water slides
Partaaaays
Driving places with all the windows down
Just summer hair!
Jandals and sandals
Making memories 

That's actually made me super excited for Summer now!!!! Lists help with everything in life :D I'm so keen and excited now! Looking on the bright side of life makes life a crud load more fun! Hope this summer is a good one. Peaaace!

No comments:

Post a Comment