Tuesday 1 October 2013

This is us.

Okay imma go full on fangirl on this post but I honestly don't care! So last week me and mah gurls all went to go watch the new One Direction movie!! I was so excited because I knew I would fall in love because that's what happened when I watched JB's documentary thing! And I I did, I fell truly, madly, deeply in love (I'm so cute making references to their songs) 

So us girls being girls took three hours to get ready, destroyed my room, and between us all probably had a hundred outfit changes! But dayum we looked good in the end! I would just like to take this moment to acknowledge how beautiful my sisters bestfriend looked because she was just so picture perfect it wasn't even funny! Ngaw and then her and Tamara gave me this huge compliment of doom out of nowhere! Saying that they wished they were as pretty as I am without makeup and I was like gasp really! But it's so cute a bunch of girls getting ready together! Coz we're either giving compliments like that or saying that you look as ugly as troll who hasn't seen a mirror in their whole life and they got dressed in the dark with only clothes from the dump in their closet -.- truly. Haha but we finally all got ready and we were off on our adventure for the night!!

 



When we got into the movie there was a son and a dad who left as soon as the movie started which I thought was so funny but they were obviously just in the wrong theatre! And then there were these two others girls who I just felt so bad for because we did not stop makin noise the whole entire time! And because I'm like the responsible worrier of the group I was telling everyone to be quiet the whole time. But it didn't happen! I just gave up and gave in! We were singing and laughing and ngaaw'ing the whole time! It was such a good movie! I love it and really just wanna watch it again! I love those boys now! They are so sweet and nice, they're so good looking but most of all they are funnaaaay! They ugh they're all so cute and have their inside jokes and they're all like brothers and ugh I just love them!!! It was so much fun with all the girls!

We came home and were all buzzing and downloaded all their music! And all this week we've just been  listening to it and like when Georgette walks past she'll be listening to them and I'll be like ooh gurl das our boys!! It was so fun having Shayne there coz she's a true fan and told us everything hahah she told me Harry's 6'3 but now I just googled it and he's only 5'11 -.- but it's just so fun like being in love and obsessing it fun hahaha! 

So uh yeah I think that's it? When Shayne was here all she was doing was watching their interviews and stuff so now I wanna watch them!! They are pretty perfect and I love them!




No comments:

Post a Comment