Friday 4 October 2013

Birthday fun.

Today my brothaaaaa turned 11!! They grow up so fast :') hahaha nah but he is like a little man-child now and it's gonna be soo weird when he's a teenager and then an actual man!! Macgregors just like Ton totally indecisive. So when momma bird asked him what he wanted to do a week ago he was like uh um I dunno? Boy, do you wants some drugs!? But in the end we went stingray feeding!! It's was heaps as of fun and this is just our day I guess! 

Me and that child who's aniversary of life is today.

As you can see I'm the ugly one in the family who just embarrasses everyone when we're in public -.-


Just even more evidence.





That guy was so foreign and had the coolest accent! I'm so much more excited to go to England and travel Europe and hear all the accents eep so excited!!


My dad learned how to put it on the front facing camera. He was so excited to show me it after he was like "look we even got you guys in the background" hahah far I love'em





selfie addict. sorry not sorry




 

Then we got London st fish and chups! Ugh they're the bestest and we haven't had them since we lives in Wainui!! Yes I was the hansim one who took a photo of our lunch -.-

 


Then we swang on the swaaaangs with our cuzzay too! She's from oz and is so super quiet but we just asked her questions about school and stuff yeh. She is so pretty though, me and Ton are literally the ugliest in our family -.-

And one more of pretty much the exact same photo just slightly different! 

So yeah! After lunch we went and played xbox for a little bit at mums friends whare and then Gregor decided to stay there even though people were coming over for a barbecue hahah! Stingray feeding was heaps of fun! They're so magical haha! Little boys growing up and luvin life! It's weird coz we just think of him as a little kid but he isn't and he comes and hangs out with me and Ton and like isn't a little kid! Just one more year and I'm gone so I gotta spend all the loves and cuddles with him and everyone else! And yeh that's it bye fo now!

No comments:

Post a Comment