Saturday 29 August 2015

August Faves

PLL! So in like 2012 or 13 i started watching Pretty Little Liars but I get confused very easily, i like shows that don't have too many storylines going on at once or really long on going storylines, i just simply can't keep up ahaha but I decided to try again because Ton told me too and also beca the big A reveal was happening this month and i did want to try watch it all in like 20 days, do-able but I found out who A is midway through season 3 maybe ahahahah. I am loving it though and Ton is so sick of all my references and whenever something bad happens or anything I'll say it was A, and i have dreams about Rosewood and stuff ahahahah.

Songs. I'm not calling you a liar by Florence and the machine, it was on PLL and i really love it. Ma boyyyy Josh Golden and Andrew Garcia's song One Way Ticket, its so super cute i like it. Telegraph Ave/Sober by Daniela Andrade is such a good cover i really love it, and now i can't think of how i found her? But she has a small christmas EP. Speaking of christmas ahahaha i have downloaded all my christmas songs and been so excited, not for christmas yet but for christmas music definitely i have about 60 songs in my playlist 😂 And the Hold Me by Janine and the Mixtape, its a bit controversial between me and Olea on who showed it to who but its such a chill cool song.

This song needs its own paragraph. I Will Be There by Odessa is the best song. It was on Greys Anatomy and i love Greys soundtrack but was so freaking disappointed with the last season but i won't go into that because i love this song so freaking much. My favourite line is "If you ever need someone to just love you, If you ever need someone, to simply adore you, I will be there" I love the whole freaking song so much and listened to it when i went through the tree tunnels going to Hamilton and it was just perfect.

The Longest Ride and The Best of Me. The latest Nicholas Sparks movies which I've only just got around to watching and I'm in love with them. The soundtracks are so perfect and I'm obsessed with them. I've only watched The Best of Me once but its so good and i love James Marsden, its just so good. But i have The Longest Ride on my laptop so have watched it a few times and my favourite part is when she grabs his hat to give it back and he's like "keep it" ahahaha I love itttt!!! but yeah both bomb soundtracks.

Obsessed with Subway Surfers. Like completing all the missions and challenges and i even beat Ashers high score, 7 million for meeeee. Ahahah its so stupid but i love it love it love it!

So i had Netflix in England and didn't think anything of it but then just got a free month trial and omg it is so good and has all the shows i need to watch and love and I'm just obsessed with it!! We have apple tv so can watch it in the lounge and Tons on it and its just so freaking good!!

I'm not usually allowed energy drinks because i'm prone to migraines ahahah but caffeine isn't a useful factor into preventing them, but after i failed my driving test me and mum went to just a bakery and mum accidentally got a Blue V so i drank it and it was so good so i've been buying those but like i just wish you could buy it without the energy coz i just like the flavour

No comments:

Post a Comment