Saturday 19 January 2013

My blog.

So my blog is going pretty good right?! I guess this is one of those YouTube story things, even though its not like a certain amount of time like a year or something but just because I really want too!

I started my blog because I am such a follower and so not a hipster that I always have to know what people are up to and just want to be included, haha that makes me sound so desperate, I do lead sometimes though! But yeah, so one of my friends had a blog aaaages ago, and then my other friend saw this one girls blog and decided she'd make one, so then my first friend decided to make a new one too. They were so into it and talking all about what they were doing and stuff, so I decided to check it out. I was so confused about it all, I just wanted my blog to look good and I just couldn't figure it out, so I just settled for it looking alright, and then I got some help from my friends and woop der it is my kinda perfectly laid out blog, even though one of my friends really hates it, I love it!!

I sorta think of my blog as a YouTube channel, I just write about topics and stuff, but they're all just topics all about me, so it's sorta like an extremely detailed and loooong dating website bio thing :P but I seriously only write my blogs directed at three people. My two best friends, and my future boyfriend/husband. Seriously. Haha I know it's weird but I do hope he "stalks" me to find out what I like, don't like, how I feel about stuff, I hope he looks at my Pinterest to find out what I want for my birthday, hahahah or what our wedding will be like!! So yeah I think of my blog as my YouTube channel, and then I think of my journal as my daily vlogs :P

So yet another totally pointless blog post that probably less than three people will read aaaall the way through then realize it was a waste of their day. Sorry :/ But I won't let the muggles get me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment