Monday 7 January 2013

Just because I don't have a prince doesn't mean I'm not a princess.

i have never had any sort of love story! not tryna make you feel bad for me it's just the truth. i just saw that princess quote and thought it was a great one that actually related to me! like most quotes and stuff are all like love is like blah blah, but i just sorta try apply those ones to my friends or family, because thats sorta the only love i've had. 

I think of love categorized into your family, your friends, your possessions and then theres being in love. Your friends love can turn into loving them like your family, and some friendships start of with the same love of a similiar possession. kinda? 

when some people hear a song and their just like ohmygoodness this totally relates to me, or even i find some for other peoples situations, like my friend started going out with this sorta rebel-ish bad guy and no-one approved, her family was really over protective and really didnt like the two of them together, and then i heard taylor swifts song Ours and could not believe how perfectly it fit the situation! i dont think anyones ever liked me, but my friend just said they might of but just not told, but like songs dont even relate to me having crushes on guys! i suppose there might be a song about a girl liking a guy a lot and then him going and getting another older girlfriend, but then in the song they would always break up and me and the guy would end up together AH-NAH don't think that'll happen.

i really listen to the lyrics of songs to try get what they mean, i think i am quiet a behind the scenes kinda person and always wonder what the artist was doing when they wrote the song, trying to think how they were feeling, I'm like that with movies too, if two characters kiss i think about the actor and how they would  have reacted. my mom always think i'm sorta amazing because she just doesn't ever listen to the lyrics, she'll just have sung all the chorus and then i'll be like that song was about blah blah blah and she's just like whaaat. she says it's good at not taking things for face value. 
i only just realised this the other day, i already knew i was forever alone, but the part about not having a song you relate to. But im sure there will be one day :D

Sometimes I get real upset like weeeeh I'm forever alone, and even jealous of other people's love or even just knowing that guys like my friends. But then I'm just like you know what someday my prince will come, and in the meantime I have epic friends and an amazing family who love me heaps!

the other day i also realised that i have liked A LOT of guys in my life!!! yah slut. but haha at lytton i disgustingly liked nearly like every guy in my class, i dunno like you can be friends with a guy and then just wonder what it would be like being their girlfriend? no-one else, just me, okay! haha or just sometimes when a guy is being nice to you like real sorta nice and you think they like you so you sorta like them but then literally the next week they carry on being dicks, but you think aaah i can change him bleh! 

I'm not actually too sure where this post is going? But one last thing about silly movies that raise our expectations of guys :/ there are so many movies now, and every single one of them have a happy ending of two people falling in love with each other! Some of them are just like meh lets get together, but in all the romance movies it's obviously really predictable that the guy gets the girl in the end, but it's the most amazing thing watching them get there isn't it? The worst ones that I can think of right now are The Vow, Channing Tatums perfectness. The Notebook, I only just watched this recently but thought it was well cute, coz if you're a bird then I'm a bird. The lucky one, I literally only just watched this on the plane, and at the start I was like meh Zac Efrons just gunna be sad and quiet and distant but then he was a total sweetie, guys who are good with kids ;) every single Disney movie ever!! Even if its two little lions! Sexy smoulder, romantic dances, searching all over just for yo' girl!! I do love romantic movies and am a total hopeless romantic! But I do know that they are just characters and NOT real people, there may be some guys who have a few similar qualities, but I dunno if my generations guys are that up to scratch?

Haha okay I do have expectations for my future maaayn though haha. Hope it doesn't hurt me in the future, being so picky and stuff. But they're just general guy things that guys should do :P GAAAH I reaaaally want a super duper cheesy airport scene!! I have lots of travel planned in the next three years too, so.... He could wear a sexy slouchy beanie sometimes :D have manners and be a total gentleman mhhm. Age doesnt really phase me that much. Height? Sorta starting to give up on that dream though! Okay and i need him to have future goals and want to be and do something special with his life, bahaha coz i totally have no direction! i kinda do but yah know. he could have some sexy eyes, i know thats like a physical thing and i shouldn't care about that stuff but sexy eyes are pretty sexy. Be a family guy! If you're close with your family, your moms your idol, or you just get along well with your siblings, it shows you have the ability to get along well with people? I dunno! Haha I think that's all I have to say about that.

Good luck in every one else's love lives, ill just sit here watching lion king, again. Haha this post was so silly but but that's just a FEW of my thoughts about love and guys and all the rest :D byyyyyee!

No comments:

Post a Comment