Saturday 19 January 2013

New Years resolutions.

Kia oraaa!! Back home safe and sound now! Amazing trip to England, really relaxing and good to catch up with family. Today I thought I'd share with you ALL my many New Years resolutions. It's the 20th of January but you still wanna know right :D

I really like New Years its a whole new year and just a fresh start! You feel like your accomplish heaps! I think this year will be my year! It my one of my bestfriends last year at school and my other bestfriend is coming in to our class so friendship is gunna be a big part of this year! I'm sixteen this year and my mom gave me this talk about when she was sixteen she was much more mature and had it all figured out, so haha I'm just gunna rebel and be forever young! I think I'm perfectly mature for my age, I know lots of stuff, am aware of danger ;D I just don't quiet have it all figured out, but who does?!

So with out further a do:

~Take more photos and videos~

I just need to capture all my wonderful memories and not be afraid of the camera or whatever, just be more vain with friends and even my family! I find that if you just give someone you're camera or even iPod, it's like you give them a mission to take as many selfies as possible, but they sometime manage to get others in too, so maybe I should do that!

~Read more~

I really like reading and really don't know why I don't do it more! Last year I started three really good books but just didn't finish them!! I have begun a bit of a book bucketlist I guess you could call it. So why not share it! I really wanna read all the Harry Potts again, I read them when I was little but only got upto the fifth one, I WAS ONLY LITTLE, don't judge me :P I really wanna read the Nicolas Sparks books too!! I love the movies so why not! And then The perks of being a wallflower and Life of Pi. I guess that's sorta a pattern, I've loved the movies so decided to read the books.

~Be more fashionable, make an effort to look good~

In England I looked good a lot!! I hardly took any of my own clothes over there so bought lots of really stylish things, and also winter fashion is waaay more easier to style and everything that say summer wear! But I will try! Try to do my hair nice rather than just throwing it in a bun, or even just jazzing up the bun with a headband or bow? I dunno just see how I go :P I'm such a rapper!

~Write more~

My journal!!! I always am having to catch up on my journal entries! I love my journal and can't wait to grow up and read all about my life! I know ill fully look back and be like errmahgerd I was so ugly! But everyone I know has done that :D I'm really jealous of my friends who have journals from when they were in intermediate and stuff, but instead of being like ngaw nah that sucks I just decided why not just start now because when I grow up ill be happy with that and not even think about how I missed out intermediate! So yeah, they don't have to be pages long just everyday or second day!

~Save more~

So this year mom promised pocket money and stuff, she used to watch a lot of Oprah and she always talked about how important it is for your kids to know how o handle money, so we do get pocket money, we get half our age, $7.50 for me, but she's not very good at remembering but yeah she said she'd try. I have four money saving boxes, people may judge me for it but these are the things I care about and want to save for, yah wanna know what they are? First of all a spending one, for like clothes, movies or candy :D then for England, I'm going back in 2015 and will need to pay rent and buy food and stuff!! My house, ill talk about it in another blog, but my future house will be the epicest house ever, and epic houses cost right? Last one is for my wedding. Yes I'm fifteen. Yes I'm single. But my wedding means the world to me so just gotta think ahead! I think am a forward thinker, and I like to plan so yeah, save!!

~Gradually start tryna change my name to Ellie~

In England everyone called me Ellie, nobody knew me as Ellen, and I liked it. It's not that I hate the name Ellen it's just I like Ellie a lot more! I bought one of those swirley name necklaces and it says Ellie. It's just my childhood nickname and all my family calls me that, I'm moving back to England in two years as might as well get used to it, start introducing myself as Ellie etc :D

~Make my friendships stronger~

When I was younger I thought year twelves were the most coolest popularest people with lots of friends. And lots of their friends were boys. And I've never had a boy bestfriend, I have a couple of guy friends now but they're not best friends, so I just want o strengthen my relationships with the friends I've already got.

~Get a talent~

I have no talents. I'm just average at a couple of things! I'm smart but there's people smarter. I'm an alright swimmer but there's better swimmers. I can't sing and I so wish I could. I have no idea of how to dance. I just want to be good at one thing and be able to show it off to people. All about the attention!

~Get my learners~

I'll be sixteen in July and I don't wanna be someone who just puts it off and off so I wanna be able to drive as soon as I can. I got my road code so that's one step forward!

~Stress less~

Last year I did an art board and I stressed!!! I stress a lot, about little things! I worry about things that usually don't even happen. I seriously just need to calm down and let things take their own path! This'll be my stress free year!!



Haha so not much really! I just want to be a better well rounded person. I think their all kinda original, and definitely super easy and do-able, the first one is the biggest most important,

Also, I guess I'll tell y'all, every day of last year I wrote something I was thankful for on this big scroll thing, so now I have this giant list of 365 things I'm thankful for, it's really cool and I'm super proud of it, I cut it up and hung on my wall in front of my bed so I can always see how much I have to be thankful for, reading some of the, this morning some are so stupid but I do really love my life and everything in it! I kinda did it in secret and didn't tell my friend or sister until like November, and I'm not like broadcasting what I'm doing this year because what if I just didn't finish it and was like meh but yeah I'm super proud and can't wait for ma guuuurls to see it fo'real but for now here's some real bad quality pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment