Friday 30 October 2015

October Faves

I freaking love candles. I love scents and just freaking love candles, everyone was giving me growling for buying so many but i burnt them all!! I wrote out a whole list of them and i just love them so much and always want my house to smell nice.

Primark!!! I am obsessed with Primark like i could go there every dang day. I love all the basics like singlets and longs, headbands and basics, i love it and when i come back i am gonna have to go once a month at least ahahaha.

Me and ton started watching American Horror Story at the start of the year and we would just Facebook call and watch it together ahahaah but then we watched it together again and omg I love it!! We didn't watch it in order we watched Coven then Freakshow and I can't remember if it was asylum or murder house?  But ton doesn't like Asylum but I really did! I didn't like murder house that much coz the mum was hellaaaaa annoying ahahaha but OMG Evan Peters is actually gorgeous. He's so beautiful and Emma Roberts was good too and Kathy Bates will always be amazing I just really like the casting and how it's the same cast but so totally different story each season like that's cool for this generations hella short attention span!

He Mele No Lilo! I don't know why but me and ton loved this song and committed to learning all the words ahahha it's so blimmen difficult but we know most of them know and can like sing them in the shower without the song ahahaha but I just blimmen love it and I love Lilo and stitch too i just love hawaii ahaha.

Selena's album!! Its amazing omggg me and Ton have just been listening to it at the whole time! I love Kill'em with Kindness, Sober, Camouflage, Cologne, just all of them ahaha i love it and i love her its so cool and different and grown up, proud of my geol ahahah!

Jack Barrans Art Playlist, its so good and its just on spotify and i love pretty much every song! I love the chill vibe and its different to the normal music i listen to, it makes me feel like TA or something with edgy hipster chill music ahahaha i just luv it and i need download all the songs. 

Me and Ton started playing this game called Township to see who would get to the highest level and just like a competition, I'm obviously wining and wasting all my dang tim eon this stupid game ahahah.

Making videos!!! I love it so much! When we were in Bath i was like omg i wanna make one of those montages like eon LOL the stupid movie haha abut like when they're in Paris i just wanted to try make one so i start filming short little bits and then chucked them all together in iMovie and then found the perfect song it was beautiful omg i was obsessed with it ahahah. Then i made one of our trip to london and that was just a quickie fun one, then dad wanted me to do one of the wine and cheese  festival ahah and i got over 300 clips so it was biatch to edit omg! Then we went to the fair an that one was cool, then lastly i made a big long one of the babies for Bonnie coz she loves them so much! And  just love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment