Sunday 18 October 2015

Feeling content.

Its 7:36pm on a Sunday night, I've spent all day listening to Selena Gomez's new album, showing people my video of Friday night, and just got back from the barn having Chinese for tea, now watching one of the best movies there is About Time. I'm feeling very content with my life right now.

This trip to England has had a lot of emotions and confusion involved. For six months of this year, this was my space, i didn't do much while i was here but it was a peaceful place where i could be sad. Its the complete opposite this time, everyones here, in my space, being noisy and eating all the food, nanas not just fussing over me she's fussing over 6 of us, but i am so much happier. Its been difficult but i am happy. We've done something almost everyday but then we've had lots of chill time aswell. It's so weird coz it is a family vacation so we're all forced to be together which is chaotic and infuriating at times but i love it.

I wanted to write this to document my happiness. I don't always like broadcasting my emotions to the world, to my friends and family yes, but very rarely do i write statuses about how annoying my brothers are being, or what a good day i've had, but, i do recognise my emotions and know that this place and these people have made me feel the not so good feelings only just the other day ahahaha and I just wanted to be able to look back and remember that timing and people can change everything.

It's so nice seeing my mum and dad with all their friends and me and ton keep saying what we'll be like when we're that age with all our friends and stuff. Talking about memories and just thinking that all those times that they're talking about haven't even even begun to happen in our lives yet. We have so many year of living and memory making ahead of us. Reminding myself to take a step back from worrying about what I'm doing at the moment with school and jobs and just focus on having a good time, with good people, making memories we can all sit around talking about.

Definitely want to come back and live here with Ton, just when we're a bit older and independenter ahahaha. I do love it here and i love my family and all mum and dads friends who are like family to us. Boys aren't too bad here either are they. I'm not worried about getting a job here because I've done it before haven't I, 3 blimmen times ahahaha. Just wanna have a fun life and experience as much as possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment