Sunday 7 December 2014

Nineteen Eighty Nine.

A little while ago Eddy boys new album came out and i was obsessed with it and so i like did a mini review for it just so i could sort all my thoughts into words because i just like to write things down ahahahahaha. So i decided i would do the same for Taylor Swifts new album, i heard Shake It Off and freaking fell in love with it so i pre-ordered the album and i love pre-ordering things because then when they realise its like a little present ahahahah i just like it okay. So without further a dooooo

Welcome To New York- I like this songs its real super catchy and i like the meaning to it. If i ever moved to New York i would never ever stop listening to the song as long as lived there ahahahah but i like it because she actually moved there and i just like that she decided to write a song about it, it's cool.

Blank Space- Again really catchy, the whole album is basically just always stuck in my head ahahah so i won't say anything else about it being catchy. "Saw you there and I thought Oh my God, look at that face you look like my next mistake love's a game, wanna play?" I just love the whole freaking chorus as well "'Cause you know I love the players and you love the game 'cause we're young and we're reckless we'll take this way too far. It'll leave you breathless or with a nasty scar. Got a long list of ex-lovers they'll tell you I'm insane. But I've got a blank space, baby and I'll write your name" far i just love this song and album ahahahahha "find out what you like, be that girl for a month" Then one of my most favourite lines of the albums and i say it so much "Oh my God who is she, i get drunk off jealousy" I don't really understand the line "Boys only want love if its torture" but then again i do??

Style- This one is totally about Harry Styles you can't even argue on that one, but its in a nice-ish way so Bae is safe ahahahahha. I just like how it explains them perfectly like describes him then her i just like it ahahahh "you got that long hair slicked back white t-shirt" and then her one "i got that red lip classic thing that you like" and i love/really get annoyed ahahahha at the part where she goes "Tight little skirt" but then she echoes it as a background singer too ahahaha but yeah it sounds real sassy and cool idk.

Out Of The Woods- Hurutea loves this song and she was the one who made me really excited for the album ahahhaha because before i was just like meh. This is about Harry too i think? I like this one but its not one of my favourites but i like when she says "Baby, like we stood a chance" ahahahah and the last little bit thats fast. All the songs seem to be the same structure with a fast semi-rap towards the end ahahahahaha! But thats why i like them ahaha. But then it is a bit repetitive so i usually just skip the last part of chorusses ahahaha.

All You Had To Do Was Stay- This song man. Grinds my gears ahahahahha. I like it and the meaning and stuff but i just cannot handle the loud annoying STAY before the chorus ahahah its so annoying and just like the goat remixes ahahahah!! But i like the song just not that one word, its so unnecessary.

Shake It Off- This song has been played 98 times in my iTunes library ahahahahaha i listed to it on repeat the first day i heard it and i just love it so much man! Its obviously so catchy and I'm so happy it was a single that released first on the album coz thats what made me want to buy it i just loved it so much ahahahaha obviously my favourite part is the talking part where she's like "to the fella over there with the hella good hair" ahahahha i just love it and the video is just as good as the song tbh!

I Wish You Would- This song sounds so futuristic if you just listen without the words ahahahahaha but i like this song, makes me thing of some people but them I'm like nah #noragrets ahahahaha points to you if you know that reference. I just like this song. Not one of my top five though ahahaha

Bad Blood- Looove this song "Did you have to ruin what was shining now it's all rusted. Did you have to hit me where I'm weak baby I couldn't breathe and rub it in so deep salt in the wound like you're laughing right at me" "Still got scars on my back from your knife" "Band-Aids don't fix bullet holes you say sorry just for show you live like that, you live with ghosts" I really like this song coz its like about all the bitchachos who let you down and stabbed your back ole ahahahah all your haters and that ahahahahah i just like it a lot.

Wildest dream- I like this song and I seriously relate it to this one particular guy in my life at the moment even though it's so totally completely different ahahahah. But I really like it like even though they broke up she knows she'll always remember him so she wants him to do the same and like I think I'll be like that too ahahahah! "His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room" I like that line.

How You Get The Girl- Playful cheery song. And true ahahahah like if a boy said that stuff to me he'd get some serious brownie points! "Pictures in frames of kisses on cheeks" The song is basically a to-do list for boys ahahahaahahahahahahaah yeah Tay you tell em!


This Love- this is a more mellow song like it could be on my sleep playlist ahahahah but I actually love this song a lot. My favourite part is when she goes "you can hear it in the silence" and it goes silent and I honestly think that may be my favourite thing on the whole album ahahahahaha ha


I Know Places- I didn't really like this song at the start but now I love it so much! Like so much ahahahahaha, I like how fast and up beat it is. I love the lyrics "Loose lips sink ships all the damn time" and the songs like about everyone judging your relationship "something happens when everybody finds out" and it's like how just the two of them hide away from everyone else.

Clean- I looove this song and I dunno why it's just like a normal song but I like the beat and it just sound cool? Like cool cool. And it's about a breakup obvie ahahahahahah!! But it's so true coz sometimes you honestly feel like rain is pouring when you're drowning like bad stuff just keeps happening like when will dis end ahahahahahah! Yeah I like this song, it has a calming element to it too.

Wonderland- One of my faves on the album, even thought I don't really like Alice in Wonderland I really like this song because it is playing off the movie so much, the rabit hole, finding this magical Wonderland, getting lost in it I just like how relevant it is ahahahahahah.

You Are In Love- Thiiiss soooooong!!! I love it so so so much. It's like a checklist of if you don't know if you are in love with someone or not ahahahahahah my favourite part in the song and maybe in the whole album is when she goes you can hear it in the silence and then in it goes silent ahahahahahah yeah I really like this song a lot. 

New Romantics- The last few songs of an album are usually always my least played ones ahahahahahah so this isn't one of my favourites but I still like it my favourite lyrics are "coz baby I could build a castle out of all the things they threw at me" coz like she knows she has haters but she also still knows she's a damn princess ahahahahahah and I like that! 

And yeh that's my thoughts on Taylor Swifts new album, it's all we listen to in the car and I think it's gonna stay that way for a quite some time haha

Hope you lovelies are living great and happiness filled lives ole ahahhaha

Smoochies xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment