Friday 28 November 2014

November Favourites.

1989- this is all I've listened to all month, like in the car, when I'm cleaning up omg I just actually just love this album. T-swiftaaay you've done it again I love like each and every song ahahahah and I'm gonna write a whole big thing about it hopefully coz it's just soooo good.

All About It-this is a song by Hoodie Allen and mah boy Ed, it's so good and I really want to learn the whole thing like the rap part. But I like that song.

FOUR- another great album from the baes 1D and I'm so freaking excited I get to go to their concert next year omg it's just gonna be so good!! I'm gonna write a whole thing for that too ahahahah.

About A Boy- this is a newish to show but it's based on the movie About A Boy but it's like American and a new sort of this generation spin on it, I really actually like it, but obviously I've finished all two seasons ahahahah but it's just a funny 20 minut show which everyone knows as my faves ahahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment