Saturday 8 November 2014

Leaving NZ

In just 37 days im moving…….country. December 16th is the golden day, I pack up all my crap and move to England hahahahah. And I was just thinking this morning all the things im gonna miss from New Zealand, its gonna be so hard leaving but im so excited to be living over there. I dunno how long I'll be there for but im definetly going to get homesick sometime. But heres just a little list (my favourite things ever, lists) of the things I'm gonna miss

Obviously my famiy and friends
Jandals
Redbands
School
Fish and chips
Summer cotton floaties
Hokey pokey ice cream
My school macbook
The beach
The river
Sleeping in the same room as ton!
Sleeping on the tramp
Tiggy
Camping at the beach
Our hori slang
Pyjamas at the supermarkets, can't do dat over there
Even though i hate it, the warm weather
Driving round blasting the music so loud
Random sleepovers where i don't have any clothes or anything
Barbecues
Late night adventures with Ton
China Palace
Being fat with Georgette
TABLE TIME awwww
My room and my house
Just everything man!

But i think mainly I'm gonna miss being an immature idiot 24/7 coz i think that when i leave I'm leaving behind everything, my school, hometown, best friends and family, I'm starting a whole new freaking book and like I'm finished high school and i'll just be hanging out with adults or looking after babies so i know I'm gonna grow up a lot. I'm always gonna be an idiot but maybe just not as much over there ahahahah. But yeah i'm gonna miss everything and everyone back here but i'm gonna be living it up big time over there....hopefully :D

smooooochies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment