Friday 26 September 2014

Recent emotions.

I’m really happy. 

I have like major mood swings, and Ton says I’m bi-polar. I have real high highs but then can have real low lows, make sense? Few weeks ago i was real low, quiet a lot of the day and it was all for no reason really, like i don’t have big problems and stuff but i just get sad and quiet, and have no desire to get happy? like that’s really depressing but that’s how i feel, i just want that time to be sad, i don’t know if that’s healthy? But when i’m happy i’m really happy, and like I’m usually in this happy state and i stay there most of my time i think but yeah. 

Well anyways back on track today and yesterday I've just been really happy. I was listening to good music yesterday and thats probably one of the times I'm most happiest is when I'm finding new music and obsessing over artists or bands! But i was in art class and Chater had just looked at the stuff i already have for my board and he said it was amazing and i honestly didn't expect that at all!! And it was mufti everyone just seemed happier and more comfortable in their own clothes yah know? So seeing all my friends and i just had a warm little heart and i was just soaking it all up, like i took the time to step back and appreciate my happiness!

The i was the only "adult" on the bus so i just played my music from my laptop and i was getting really like upset, and thats totally contradicted what I've just said but its hard to explain so just don't even listen to what i said up there ahahaha, but i was just realising that this is the last second to last day of my last term 3 ever hahahahah, but like i have one single term left of school left ever, eight weeks, thats two months and I'm gonna miss it more than anything man!! I don't wanna go but then i literally cannot wait to leave!!

Then today i finished off Ayvas present and got to wrap it which i love love love!! I got to hang out with my babies at preschool, i was finishing my work and they were all just really loving me today!! Said all my goodbyes to everyone but it wasn't really a big dramatic thing, then walked to Georgettes house, the smell of lamb tails was in the air ole, but Jess drove past and waved and then it just hit me again like a burst of happiness and i was just like "I love Te Karaka" ahahahah because i do!! I grew up here and now I'm back and i just love everything about it, yeah its hansim and hori and needs a major revamp but i love the people, and just how literally every single person is related i love that.

We waited at Hori's house until mum came to pick us up and then we went to help Bly set up for Ayva's birthday!! It was obviously so fun because it was Bly, and lucky we did go coz everyone else was so late like just arriving when we were leaving hahaha but i love those girls and i made her open the present then and she loved it! It was so much fun and i got to practice my event management skills ahahahah.

I think i'm getting sick, sore throat and very runny nose ahahahahha but like i just don't care because I'm in such a good state of mind ole. But one last thing, Dione was drinking with her aunty and so was messaging me how much she loves me and stuff ahahahah which is always nice!!

I just had the best days yesterday and today and i just love my life and just yeah. Wanted to document the happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment