Saturday 27 September 2014

A very special day.







Today was little Princess Ayva's birthday party!! It was legit probably one of the biggest parties I've ever been to, and it was for a one year old! Yesterday we helped Bly set everything up, and today we were gonna get there early but we got there basically right on time, all dressed up in our tiaras and tutus! It was such a great day, I love Bly and baby so much and am so glad that i'm a part of their lives. It was so nice being around such loving families, like even if it's not my own family you still get that amazing family vibe and atmosphere and it was just great!!









We had a huge feed and the nicest puddings! Me, Jade and Bly did the helium from the balloons which is my favouritest thing ever! It didn't actually last ages just a couple of hours and then we packed everything up, we got to go on the bouncy castle which was actually the most fun ever, i wanna have one at my next birthday ahahahahha, but then all the little kids jumped on the sides and it was scary. 











We went back to Georgettes and took Bly with us so she would have to wait round for the boys, i left the plates on the top of the car and then we drove off ahahahah, we just ate more food, looked at photos, had lamb tails and watched movies until we all eventually got picked up. It was such a fun day flu of happy family princessness!






1 comment:

  1. Such an enjoyable day it is. I am so happy to have a glance at these party photos. This post makes me so happy and inspired. Actually I am also going to host a birthday bash for my sister and have booked a popular Chicago event space for the dinner party. Hoping that this party will go as planned!

    ReplyDelete