Wednesday 3 April 2013

Selfies yo.

I'm not the type of girl who spends every minute of every day taking photos of themselves. I don't judge people who do, I just don't do it. I take photos with other people or by myself around other people? If that makes sense? In the weekend we went to hack falls again for the Easter weekend. Dione, Jade and Georgette came with us and all three of them take a lot of photos of themselves. I'm not a camera hater, unless I look absolutely atrocious, so I took a few "selfies" or duoies? Haha photos with two people? And between all five of us we had a lot of camera devices. There's a lot and I don't know what to do with them, I've Instagrammed a few and I think Instagram is to show the different things you do so if I put up a million photos of the same time era (?) it would be annoying. So ya know what, why not privelage you all with ma sexy bootay face! You're welcome in advanced for me making your day a million times better :D


On Saturday we went to town just to go grocery shopping, i literally took 2 hours to get ready, it was hot so i didnt want to wear a jumper but i did. i just had a shower and ma huurr wasnt really working, i tried literally every hairstyle i could think of, but then i decided to wear it down. it was really pretty and curly so yeah selfies in the car yolo!























Yah know always gotta take silly selfies :D 












Trying my hardest to show my little baby dimple .____.




Dione's so influential she got ma whanau to pose for some pics :D

Great weekend. Great friends. Great photo's. Not so great scary lake spirits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment