Tuesday 30 April 2013

British bucketlist.

I don't know who will care? But in two years I plan to move to England and here's a little list of things I want to do whilst there! My mum and dad were like "it's not a bucketlist coz you're not gonna die" so it's my to-do list for ze land of Eng!

Bask in all the attention I'll get for being foreign
Drink gallons of tea
Flat in London
Work in London
See a youtuber!!
Get an accent
Save a crud load of money
Spend a little less than a crud load
Buy the perfect presents
Join a gym and actually go!
Get a boyfriend haha! Not compulsory though!
Get some friends!!
Get a job
Go on a road trip
Travel Europe!
Try every Ben and Jerry's
Eat endless amounts of rhubarb and custard bonbons
Go to the 'beach'
Go to all the places with the funniest names, and there's a lot!!
Enjoy every single rainy day
Actually do what me and Ton have planned and get a typewriter to send letters to eachother! I think that's adorable reall!

No comments:

Post a Comment