Saturday 2 March 2013

My life is actually amazing.

Be prepared, it's about to get deep!!

I am seriously fully thankful for everyday of my life. I've had a lot of bad days, everyone has! But I'm thankful for those days too! I've had days when absolutely nothing goes right, but I'm totally the type of person who will find at least something that was amazing about that day. I think I am quite a positive person. I hate being angry/frustrated or upset and usually don't stay it for long, I find something funny to laugh at and get over it. But there are people who can't. I just watched this video and it's called to this day, and it's all about how people treat each other sorta stuff, and I just couldn't help thinking how awesome my life is! I consider myself one of the most privelaged people in the world, especially compared to others who have to deal with so much stuff when it's not even their fault.

I have the most amazing family who love me to the death, and care so much about me and how I feel. My sister is just indescribably perfect, she knows pretty much every single thing I ever think, feel and say pretty much. My friends. I have the most amazingest best friends a girl could ask for. I love both their whole families and they make me feel like family. They are the prettiest hori's I've ever met, and make me feel so handsome but I literally love them with a extremely large portion of my heart :D My school is perfection, it's literally like a big family, we all look out for one another. And everyone's so maori, and Maoris are the funniest people! I know every single person at our school and I just love that. My love life isn't amazing from what the average 15 year olds is suppose to be like but you know what? I don't even give!!

I feel like I have the brightest future ever! Haha my penny's dropped and I know schools good for me, I know I have to keep my options open for the future. I just love my life. I'm just so totally excited to find out what's around the river bend :P

Here's the video I watched and I fully recommend you watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment