Saturday 2 March 2013

Just imagine.

'Magine if here was a superpower where you could rewind time for five minutes whenever you felt like it! You could do whatever you wanted! Get it out of your system and you wouldn't have to suffer the consequences!!

A few things I would do:

Haha slap someone when they were talking

You could literally say whatever you feel!

I would tell people I love them the ask if they felt the same way!?

Ugh anytime you did something embarrassing you could just rewind

If you said something funny and everyone laughed you could rewind and say it again just to feel awesome again

If got hurt you could just not

If you got an answer wrong in class you could just not say it OR wait for someone to say the right answer then just rewind and say it before them

Relive amazing moments, like if you go on a roller coaster or something

You could actually do whatever the heck you wanted!

Just something I thought about and wanted to share with all my Internet friends :D I dunno I just think about this stuff sometimes, all the what if's, not like regretful depressing ones just fun happy things that could actually happen to anyone and they wouldn't think it's weird coz they think it's just normal, just what if.

1 comment:

  1. get an answer wrong in class and rewind? fah your handum! :L

    ReplyDelete