Friday 17 April 2015

What I miss about home.

I'm homesick. As. And like just missing certain things from home and like random weird things aswell so i just wrote them down, its so pointless and stupid and not even a long list but i just though some of the things i randomly miss are like out of it ahahaha, just another pointless blog post.

Square weetbix
And square teabags!
Radioactive bright orange Fanta hahahah the Fanta here is like normal orange colour but it looks so ugly
The warehouse
Red bands
And calling Jandals, Jandals not Flip Flops
My car and driving!!
Going on like mini road trips on the weekends
River water
Jade talking about sabbath days
Paknsave pizza at the bakery
Sexy Maori boys
That puzzle we have that's got three different sized pieces and it's about the arctic ahahahahha
They way Ton asks me if I wanna watch Greys ahahahahah
Dads chicken!!!
Me Olea and Hurutea sleeping over at each others houses and laughing at THE dumbest stuff ever like but just dying of laughing!
Actually just leaving the house
Just using normal blimmen words! Chips, pants uh i can't think of anything else but like just not having to explain myself ahahahaahahahaha.

Chu get a me a plane ticket home.

No comments:

Post a Comment