Friday 30 January 2015

January Favourites.

Michael Bublé's song Home has been on repeeeeeat and being sung at the top of my lungs. Ahahahahhaha I've only been here a month but that songs just pure brill.

Louisa Wendorf and Devin Dawson's Taylor Swift mash up of Blank Space and Style it is sooooo freaking good like unbelievably good I love it so much, the part where he sings "long hair, slick back, white t-shirt" awww man it's just amazingly perfect and I haven't stopped listening to it, it's just so great, err'body listen tew et!!

Online freaking shopping. All I've been doing since I got here!! All the Christmas and New Years sales without going outside ahahahahahaha I've got so much good stuff I love it so much and because I live in England the shipping isn't even more expensive than the product ahahahahahahahahhaha so lovin life, thanks mum for my Christmas muuuullaaaaa

Tomato sauce, literally have it on every single thing at the mo ahahaha.

Dressing up!! I really like it a lot, making an actual effort to look pretty all the time over here, the only place I ever go is to the supermarket, but Bae might be there sau gotta look hawt. It's winter over here so scarves, beanies, jackets and all that and I just love it!!

Saying "hiya" I dunno why but I just really love that word now!! To everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment