Wednesday 22 January 2014

Camping.

Yesterday I just got back from Camping. My family and our family bestfriends (?) go every year and it's honestly one of my favourite times of the year! This year my cousins girlfriend and her mom came down which was fun! She's seems so nice and they are so cute together.

Four days of swimming, tanning...kinda, jumping off the wharf (which definetely wasn't as fun as the Nuhaka bridge and I made everyone aware of my opinion all week,) raining then having to weatherproof everything, sleeping when the sun goes down and waking up when it rises, playing cards and board games, no wifi, beach walks, boogie boarding, blasting music, sand EVERYWHERE, re-arranging camp chairs every five minutes, beach hair and just top knots the whole time, a tonne of photos, wrecked nails, scatergories,  twerking, stories about america, junk food, just packets and packets of chips, and so much ice cream, bunch of laughs and jokes, everyone just taking the mic out of eachother, a whole lot of kissing girlfriends and so many memories!

















\












No comments:

Post a Comment