Saturday 9 February 2013

Valentines day.

Yes I'm making a blogpost about Valentines day. Becaaaaause, I love valentines day. I love, love. So I love a whole day dedicated to love. I just love how romantic everyone gets around one time of year!

No I have never had a valentine sadlonelyface haha oh well my time will come!!! I just love how people, mostly in America, tell eachother they have crushes on eachother! Wish I was brave enough. I'm pretty good at keeping who I like under wraps, all at Lytton no body knew who I liked, and then he didn't know. I guess I'm just too shy and worried they won't like me? I dunno I'm just not like that type of person to announce who I like to everyone?

I love all the creative ideas that I've seen on Pinterest. Even just if its cheesy little kid stuff. It shows you care enough to take all that time to put all that effort into making it. Cute guys. Cute gifts. Good chocolate. What's not to love!?

This year me and my sister Ton decided to give each other valentines, coz we're fattys and just wanted some chocolate!! I was like meh I'll just do something dumb, BUT THEEEEN I saw someone pin the heart attack box. A box full of cut up hearts with a reason you love the person on each one. So yeah I did that for my sister and filled it with chocolates too!! I so hope she loves it!! Not the best photos but you get the idea!





And you know always gotta look good in case any of dem boys walk by! Haha did my nails and these are actually the best I've ever painted my nails hahaha! Just to get in the spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment