Tuesday 31 March 2015

March Favourites

Andrew Lowe! He's such a cool youtube, I feel like he's the boy version of Olea like he's just so monotone and doesn't care but then gets excited about things and his sense of humour and so i got to binge watch his videos which I have done that in ages!

My adorable duvet that nana found in the guest room, i loose it so much and its so just simple and chic and classy ahahahahah, it just a single white duvet with black hearts on it. I leave it downstairs for when i watch greys, its so comfy and cozy on the uncommon and uncanny couches ahhahha.

Greys Anatomy. Absolutely obsessed. We have Sky Boxsets so I've been watching at least two or three episodes a day, ten on days I'm not working. I love watching it from the start and them being interns aw it was just so good but its so hard because I'm falling in love with all these characters but i know they're gonna leave. I bawled my eyes out when George died and like aw man i just crack up at them and then cry and get mad and i just love that its on tv and i just go in at night when grandad goes to sleep but i just love it so freaking much!!

Work! Being a freaking waitress, i feel like I'm in a movie and this is what I'm supposed to be doing yah know, like in my life plan this is what i need to do. I love the people i work with, i love having money even though i just spend it shopping online, i love getting attention from customers being like oh where are you from, and just getting the piss taken out of me ole ahahahah.

Orange juice and lemonade, i have a big huge tumbler cup and so i really like drinking a huge as cup when i watch Greys, but its so yuck if nana buys pulpy orange juice.

The last five years, its the stupidest most confusing movie ever, but i bought the soundtrack and I'm obsessed!! Aw i just get them stuck in my head and i just love them, the Ohio one and she's like Richard who was with got uncharacteristically quite and said all things considered i guess you don't have to buy it, so i smiled like mona lisa and i laid my visa dooooown, i just love it. 

Oil pens, don't even look at me if you use normal ball point pens.

Mint chocolate ice cream and salted caramel ice blocks, self explanatory. I love ice cream a lot and those are noice ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment